700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
$16.00 - $18.40
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
• Raised center and directional lateral tread for city and rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
- Long wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
$27.95 - $34.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4 • ISO 630
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case Lite puncture protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one lightweight tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures
This versatile hybrid and city tire is great for a variety of conditions and offers basic puncture protection and durability. A tire ready for everyday H2 is the go-to replacement tire for city and hybrid bikes. Its versatile design is at home on streets, paths, and light trails. The tread rolls smooth and provides good cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride, and the durable construction delivers long-lasting tread life. Product details - Excellent tire for streets, paths, and light trails - The updated tread design delivers confident traction that rolls smooth - Tough 30 TPI construction for durability and longer tread life - Budget-friendly replacement tires that deliver performance and value Specifications - TPI: 30 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Minimum pressure: 60psi - Max pressure: 95psi - ETRTO: 32-622 - Studdable: No
Equip your urban commuter or road bike with a reliable set of tires. The R1 road tire is a great place for any cyclist to start. The 60TPI casing and Hard-Case Lite puncture protection keeps the weight down and durability up, while providing excellent traction. - Advanced tread gives super-low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip - Unique Aero Wing bead eliminates gap between rim and tire for aero advantage
The InteZZo commuter tire has an anti-flat belt. The tread pattern is specially engineered to provide a smooth ride on unpaved roads and control on wet surfaces.
Training tire benchmark now benefits from Vittoria’s Graphene compound for its even better tread life and secure grip. Together with the trusted strong nylon casing, the Zaffiro Pro delivers a very long service life with a good balance in performance and price. - Economical tire with long service life - Modern tread pattern design - Graphene-enhanced compound for durability and puncture resistance
$31.99 $64.99 51% Off
- Fast rolling tread gives super-low rolling resistance - Aero Wing bead eliminates gap between rim and tire for ultimate aero advantage - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures - Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 60-95 PSI
$34.95 - $49.95
Tom broke ground when he developed Vector Force Analysis, bringing to market unique tread patterns that were directional and use specific. The first tire to receive all the benefits of VFA, MegaBite was highly successful for many of our 'cross riders. The return of the MegaBite sees the reintroduction of an extra wide tire and a lighter toothy tread pattern that's more supple than before and with a tubeless-ready casing.
CycleOps' 700x23c Trainer Tire is specifically designed for use on trainers for ultra quiet, smooth rolling durability.
- Road training/racing tire with All-Contact Tread shape and puncture protection belt - Long lasting, all-conditions Zero Slip Grip natural rubber with silica - Supple 400D Lite Extra Cord casing
Page 1 of 8 Next page