Chrome plated long-horn style design.
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 372g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - 35mm rise
$26.99 - $29.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
$28.90 - $34.00
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
Experience the road with Origin-8's Pro-Fit Compact Handlebar. It delivers a comfortable compact-drop shape that's crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. With the tight 120mm drop and short 70mm reach, you'll have an ergonomic position that's easy on your back.
Page 1 of 7 Next page