Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Bar end plugs (2)
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes without shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Length: 107mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes with twist shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
$8.00 - $12.00
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
Experience more comfort and confidence on your next mountain bike ride with the lower-profile Ritchey Comp Truegrip X grips. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 30mm diameter - 106g/pr
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
$9.79 - $10.59
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Non-Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for track drop or bullhorn bars - 175mm long / 26.5mm diameter: - 80g/Pair
$9.99 - $14.99
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
Page 1 of 6 Next page